POST /rpc/ping HTTP/1.0 User-Agent: Aquilakahecate Host: rpc.technorati.com Content-Type: text/xml Content-length: 250 weblogUpdates.ping Omniscience Annex http://breindood.blogspot.com/

17 August 2005

Strange News in BlogSpace

Strange news in BlogSpace.

My weird and utterly delightful acquaintance, Morbid Muse, has started a blog Miffed Muses , which looks entertaining and particularly Joburg.

Go check out the Urban Adventures of Lady Lithium and Princess Prozac, although, there as over here, some people do more blogging than others.

On that note, Andre the Awesome Atheist, Morne du Toit thought that I was you when I left a comment on his site (see Quest below).He also has the following caveat on his download page now:


Please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors ;-) It is being attended to. The message is too important to have waited till I could get someone to proofread.


So, we know that atheists can be told, at least!


I almost forgot the News of the Day….MM (err..see above) writes me ”Congrats on being voted one of the top blogs of SA!”.


Now, does someone want to tell me what that’s all about?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it Price's?

I know she gave us a lot of white vandles when she popped over to our place last year.

Anyway, what's all this aboutverbosity S'Girl?

I'm not the marketing exec on this blog, thank you very much!!

6:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that should be candles

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home