POST /rpc/ping HTTP/1.0 User-Agent: Aquilakahecate Host: rpc.technorati.com Content-Type: text/xml Content-length: 250 weblogUpdates.ping Omniscience Annex http://breindood.blogspot.com/

11 January 2005

Satan Sheets

(Not , unfortunatly, my title.But I steal a good one where I can) A HOTEL bed which belonged to devil-worshipper Aleister Crowley is to be exorcised The owner, who apparently purchased the place from that Page character of Led Zeppelin (who used to own the Crowley estate) seems to be a little unhinged:
Now Andy, 40, has called in Kevin Carlyon, High Priest of White Witches, to conduct a 'cleansing ceremony'
If you were not aware of Kev the Fruitcake, take a good look over his website. He’s an embarrassment to the Pagans, and you can imagine how far round the bend he actually has to be to accomplish that little trick.
He said: 'It is almost like trying to exorcise Satan himself. Crowley has such a reputation that it will be the ultimate battle between good and evil.'
I don’t know that Crowley would ever have been described as simplistically as ‘devil worshipper’, except by the braindead Christian crowd. Oh, and some of the braindead Pagans, OK. Sure, he was nuts.But I wasn’t aware of any actual devil worshiping going on at Boleskine. , which location I really like the look of, by the way. Perhaps that means I’m the reincarnation of old Aleister. You atheists had better watch out, lest I start sacrificing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home