POST /rpc/ping HTTP/1.0 User-Agent: Aquilakahecate Host: rpc.technorati.com Content-Type: text/xml Content-length: 250 weblogUpdates.ping Omniscience Annex http://breindood.blogspot.com/

26 October 2004

Broken Irony Meter

I am already long-convinced Bush is blind to the truth and reality, dangerously irrational and may be suffering from serious mental illness.I know I'm a layperson with no medical credential to make that judgment, but trust me, I had a dream and God told me Bush is crazy.
I would have sworn this piece was written by an atheist. But no
George W. Bush's faith -- devoid of fact -- and his regular chats with God are profoundly disturbing. My Catholic faith teaches me to think and reflect and to do what Bishop Gumbleton suggests.
I quit. They’re all fucking crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home